Capacitance Type Level Switch
Price And Quantity
- 1250.00 - 1550.00 INR
- 12500 INR
Capacitance Type Level Sensor
- A capacitance is formed between the probe and the vessel wall
- .As the level of the measuring medium rises or falls capacitance
- between the probe and vessel wall changes proportionately.
- high frequency sine wave is applied between the probe and
- tank wall. A change of medium level will induce a change in the
- current of the applied sine wave. From when the
- capacitance in the vessel increase, impedance will decrease
- and current will increase and vice-versa. (Z=Resistance,
- C=Capacitance, F= Frequency)
- Head mounted electronics converts the capacitance variation to 4-20mA signal for long distance
- transmission. It is provided with trimpots for SPAN and ZERO adjustments. With no moving parts
- it is free from wear and tear, rugged and robust in construction. No dead zone like float based instruments.
- It must be ensured that the probe is parallel to the tank wall throughout it's length.
Salient Features :
- Two parts isolated design-Electronic Module can be easily separated without removing the probe and
- without necessity of process shut down. So module replacement is easy.
- No moving parts, it is rugged and robust instrument.
- No dead band or dead zone like float based/ultrasonic instruments.
- Suitable for operation from 12 to 32 VDC, with reverse polarity protection.
- Standard output 4-20mA.Voltage output of 0-10 optional. (For 12 V input supply output 0-5V and with 24 V supply output 0-10V).
- Plug and play with reference probe and rod.
- Remote electronics as option with 2 Metre long coaxial cable.
- Standard enclosure weather proof-cast Aluminium or Nylon 66. Flame proof as optional.
- Trim-Pots for span and zero adjustment.
- Our new introduction is Micro processor based Blind Transmitter (available only in weather proof version) with Push Button Teach-in facility and damping arrangement.
- 100 Per Month
- 1 Week